Devils Order Of Mercenaries

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to [DOOM] Devils Order Of Mercenaries for Vendetta Online!. Are guild consists of being pirates, defending in border patrol and trading.

2 posters

Pirating guildies then booting them

Darth Ruin

Pirating guildies then booting them Empty Pirating guildies then booting them

Post by Darth Ruin Sun Dec 25, 2016 1:54 pm

Shaggy 2Dope decided he wanted to pirate me in sector space. Well I defended myself. Now he kicked me out of the guild because he was scared he would get in trouble. Then he said if I started anything he'd come after me, guess what son, I ain't scared.
    The zogg

Pirating guildies then booting them Empty Re: Pirating guildies then booting them

Post by The zogg Wed Dec 28, 2016 5:26 pm

I am shaggy 2dope ....Leutinant of DOOM....I am apologizing to Darth ruin for the mishap that occured on Dec.25 2016 in intros 0-12 around mid day.....Dude I'm sorry I nailed you like that.i guess I should be more careful of how I hail my own guildies...I can see how you may have been confused as to thinking I was pirating my own guildies mate

Current date/time is Wed May 08, 2024 4:22 am