Devils Order Of Mercenaries

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to [DOOM] Devils Order Of Mercenaries for Vendetta Online!. Are guild consists of being pirates, defending in border patrol and trading.

3 posters

Tips and Tricks of the trade

Mal'Stryker

Tips and Tricks of the trade Empty Tips and Tricks of the trade

Post by Mal'Stryker Sat Dec 24, 2016 7:39 pm

For those of you that are like me and are pretty new you may be having trouble getting past that license 2 up to 4 hump. Ive been looking around and found that the thing that's worked best for me is to do the intermediate combat mission and attack the tycorp assault bots. The mission says they are the harder of the two but I've found them much easier than the other bots. Anyhow there are slot of methods to fighting them and if anyone shows interest I drag up some links. Also for all you serco members bethesee A 12 has nothing by tycorp bots, happy hunting, fly safe.
    Admin
    Admin

Tips and Tricks of the trade Empty Re: Tips and Tricks of the trade

Post by Admin Fri Dec 30, 2016 1:07 pm

Mal'Stryker,

Thank you for the awesome tip for our newer members! keep up the good work!

Mal'Stryker wrote:For those of you that are like me and are pretty new you may be having trouble getting past that license 2 up to 4 hump.  Ive been looking around and found that the thing that's worked best for me is to do the intermediate combat mission and attack the tycorp assault bots.  The mission says they are the harder of the two but I've found them much easier than the other bots. Anyhow there are slot of methods to fighting them and if anyone shows interest I drag up some links.  Also for all you serco members bethesee A 12 has nothing by tycorp bots,  happy hunting, fly safe.
    wartopia

Post by wartopia Sat Dec 31, 2016 11:46 pm

Soon i will try to compile a compoduim of some of the valuable ores and where they can be found. Im using the targetless plugin....its awesome

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content